Taopix Limited, whose principle place of business is at: The Greenhouse, Meadowfield Estate, Ponteland, Tyne & Wear, NE20 9SD. United Kingdom. Taopix is a company registered in England and Wales. Company Number 06251046.
Maintaining the security of your data is a priority at Taopix, and we are committed to respecting your privacy rights. We pledge to handle your data fairly and legally always. Taopix is also dedicated to being transparent about what data we collect about you and how we use it.
The Information We Collect
Personal Information: If you wish to contact Taopix, we typically ask you to provide personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, contact phone numbers, and email address. This information helps us to reply to you.
How We Collect Information
Cookies are small data files which are placed on your computer or other devices (such as smart ‘phones or ‘tablets’) as you browse our website. They are used to ‘remember’ when your computer or device accesses our websites. Cookies are essential for the effective operation of our websites and to help you browse with us online. They are also used to tailor the products and services offered and advertised to you, both on our websites and elsewhere.
How We Use Information
When you provide us with your Personal Information or Non-Personal Information, we may use such information for a number of purposes including to:
- Process an order you place for a product or service
- Respond to your questions
- Provide technical and customer support
- Provide you with product news, promotions, and newsletters, including information about events, seminars, updates and helpful tips regarding the products and services of Taopix. Such messages may be provided by email, over the telephone and direct mail. And, if you agree beforehand, via SMS text messaging or social media, such as Facebook or Twitter
- Send you marketing communications
- Contact you with surveys to help us improve the way we do business
- Send you information regarding the products and services of Taopix and its partners
- Allow you to sign up for online services and register products
- Notify you about administrative matters relating to the products and services of Taopix and its partners
- Improve the products and services of Taopix and its partners and the way we do business
The length of time we keep your personal data depends on what it is and whether we have an ongoing business need to retain it (for example, to provide you with a service you’ve requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
We’ll retain your personal data for as long as we have a relationship with you and for a period of time afterwards where we have an ongoing business need to retain it, in accordance with our data retention policies and practices. Following that period, we’ll make sure it’s deleted or anonymised.
How We Share Your Information
Taopix may share your information, including Personal Information, with any unaffiliated third party, including Taopix’s partners, as described in this section. Taopix’s partners include suppliers, contractors and other parties with who we have a business relationship or a potential business relationship with.
Who might we share your personal data with?
To maintain and improve our services, your personal data may need to be shared with or disclosed to service providers, suppliers, contractors and other parties with who we have a business relationship or a potential business relationship with or, in some cases, public authorities. We may be mandated to disclose your personal data in response to requests from a court, police services or other regulatory bodies. We will ensure that we will disclose only the minimum amount of your information necessary for the required purpose.
It’s your personal data and you have certain rights relating to it. When it comes to marketing communications, you can ask us not to send you these at any time – just follow the unsubscribe instructions contained in the marketing communication, or send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have rights to:
- know what personal data we hold about you, and to make sure it’s correct and up to date
- request a copy of your personal data, or ask us to restrict processing your personal data or delete it
- object to our continued processing of your personal data
You can exercise these rights at any time by sending an email to email@example.com
If you’re not happy with how we are processing your personal data, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Children and Privacy
If you are aged 13 or under, you need permission to register on our site from a parent or guardian. If Taopix becomes aware that any person submitting Personal Information to us is under the age of 13, we will delete that Personal Information.
How to contact us
We’re always keen to hear from you. If you are interested about what personal data we hold about you or you have a question or feedback for us on this notice, our websites or services, please get in touch.
Our email address is email@example.com
Our postal (mailing) address is Taopix Limited, The Greenhouse, Meadowfield Estate, Ponteland, Tyne & Wear, NE20 9SD. United Kingdom
Date of this Last Policy Update: 25th May 2018
For more information
If you require further information don’t hesitate to get in touch.