About the Role
We’re offering exciting opportunities for driven and proactive Technical Support Engineers to join our Technical Support team. The role relies on delivering high quality customer service with a focus on high attention to detail and hitting our SLA’s. The role requires a strong team player with effective communication skills in order to follow a logical process to solve customer problems.
For the right applicant, we can offer a competitive starting salary, exciting challenges, compelling rewards, travel opportunities, excellent benefits and a great working environment. In addition, we will help you to achieve your goals with professional development and regular career progression sessions.
Responsibilities and Objectives
Working alongside our Head of Support and existing support team, you’ll be responsible for assisting in the success and growth of Taopix. We expect you to work as part of a team to achieve the following responsibilities and objectives:
- Provide all level support requiring root cause analysis.
- Resolve technical issues and liaise directly with customers.
- Diagnose and fix critical IT issues.
- Identify software issues and liaise with internal teams via fault and feature tracking.
- Strong troubleshooting ability
- Knowledge of networking principles
- Windows and/or Linux Server experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management skills and ability to meet targets
- Bachelor’s degree or other academic qualification in technical, or related field
- Experience as a Technical Support Engineer or similar role
- AWS (or similar) experience
- Experience of working with Mac operating system
- Knowledge of relational databases
What you can expect from us
At Taopix, we know we can’t deliver the best without recruiting the top talent. In order to ensure that we provide the best environment for our team, we aim to create the ideal working environment. We will provide support, training and time needed so that you are able to flourish in your role. Our core values are key to our culture and make Taopix an enjoyable place to work. We feel this is crucial to our future growth and the success of the company.
You can expect us to:
- Arrange regular meetings and update sessions
- Provide a training and personal development plan bespoke to you and your needs
- Set clear objectives, actions and KPIs and monitor these during one-to-one sessions
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our team, email your CV to Jobs@taopix.com
Download the full job spec here