We’re offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated and proactive Marketing Executive to join our Sales and Marketing team at Taopix HQ based at our Head Office in Ponteland.
The successful candidate will be passionate, creative and results driven. The successful candidate will be expected to develop our global presence, lead generation and accelerate growth.
For the right applicant, we can offer a competitive starting salary, exciting challenges, compelling rewards, travel opportunities, excellent benefits and a great working environment. In addition, we will help you to achieve your goals with professional development and regular career progression sessions.
Responsibilities and Objectives:
- Establish position and audience to develop marketing plans with specific objectives
- Lead the execution of marketing plans
- Analyse data and insights, market analysis and customer success to build strategies
- Deliver enterprise level sales resources and materials (PowerPoint and white papers etc)
- Coordinating the writing and editing of client communications including promotional materials, newsletters, and press releases
- Maintain social media activity and email marketing
- Build strong relationships with key partners
- Managing events, exhibitions, and trade show marketing
- Track site traffic, engagement, and conversions
- Maintain a good level of SEO for Taopix websites
- Prepare management reporting
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Bachelor’s degree or other academic qualification in marketing, business, or related field
- 2+ years’ experience within a marketing role
- Experience in B2B and B2C environments
- Understanding of Ecommerce and SEO
- Additional language(s)
- Interest in Photography
- Google Tag Manager Implementation
What you can expect from us:
At Taopix, we know we can’t deliver the best without recruiting the top talent. In order to ensure that we provide the best environment for our team, we aim to create the ideal working environment. We will provide support, training and time needed so that you are able to flourish in your role. Our core values are key to our culture and make Taopix an enjoyable place to work. We feel this is crucial to our future growth and the success of the company.
You can expect us to:
- Arrange regular meetings and update sessions
- Provide a training and personal development plan bespoke to you and your needs
- Career progression and mentorship
- Set clear objectives, actions and KPIs and monitor these during one-to-one sessions
Download the full job spec here