Taopix delivers a market leading software platform dedicated to the growing digital photo market, focusing on photobooks, calendars and personalized photo gifts.
Our fully customizable, white label software offers a suite of five applications working seamlessly together to deliver a flexible and powerful photo ecommerce platform via web and desktop applications.
Our complete software solution is available in over 60 countries in 20 languages via a dedicated network of global partners and resellers.
We are focused on our customers’ success and are always looking at ways to innovate and differentiate, allowing our clients to stand out in their respective markets.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Commencement Date: Position available immediately
Starting Salary: Based on experience
About the role:
We’re offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced, driven and proactive individual to join our Customer Success team.
Working within our Customer Success team, you will be involved in providing Technical Software Support, Software Training and Professional Services to our existing and growing client base.
The role requires you to:
- Provide technical support to customers
- Provide software and product training
- Travel Worldwide working on site, as well as working from our head office in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software
- Outstanding customer and internal communication skills
- Customer focused
- Demonstrate strong commitment to customer satisfaction
Requirements for the Role:
- 3+ Year proven experience as a Technical Support Engineer or similar role
- Strong troubleshooting ability
- Experience of using Linux
- Experience of AWS or other Cloud Platforms
- Windows server experience
- Knowledge of networking principles
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Proficient in PowerPoint slide creation and delivery
- Experience in delivering training
- Experience using Zendesk or similar CRM
- Experience of working with Mac operating system for day to day activities
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- CCNA, MCSA, ITIL – Problem, Linux certification
- Knowledge of Digital Print technology and workflows
- Knowledge of photo industry technology and workflows
- Printing industry work experience (analog and/or digital) would be very useful
- Fundamental knowledge of Ecommerce
- In-depth knowledge of PhotoShop and Illustrator applications
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone or email, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers, managements, etc.)
- Provide prompt, accurate and positive feedback to customers
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Ambassador to Sales Team, aiding in pre-sales discussions to ensure the sale is both fit fir purpose and can be delivered to the expectation of the customer
- Provide training to new and existing customers, effectively train and solve doubts and queries of the use and operation of the Taopix platform
For more information or if you’d like to send us your application, please send an email to email@example.com